Manar al Islam Programme Details
The Manar al Islam program is run as weekend classes and summer programs for children between the ages of 4 and 10, from all walks of life all over the world.
• Character building of children in light of Quran and hadith.
• Helping children develop a strong bond with Allah Ta’ala and love for the sunnah way of life.
This is a two hour class with the following breakup*:
30 min: Subject class
45 min: Main lesson plan
15 min: Salah
25 min: Art activity
* Timing may vary from branch to branch and need based cases.
Most of our staff comprises graduates from Alhuda International Welfare Foundation. After graduation, the staff engaged in teaching children is intensively trained in teaching techniques and discipline methodologies, under the supervision of trained and experienced mentors.
Where are these classes held
This information can be obtained from the Head Office, regional offices and most main branches of Al-Huda International Welfare Foundation.
• Fundamentals of Islam
• Islamic heroes
• Main lesson plans with art activities
• Interactive discussions with deeper comprehension of all concepts
• Role plays
• Hands on activities
• Learning techniques
All activities are carried out in a very friendly environment with highly motivated instructors.
Classes currently offered
This information can be obtained from the Head Office Alhuda International Welfare, Islamabad.