Misbah Al-Quran Programme Details
This program is conducted as weekend classes and summer programs for children between the ages of 10 and 13, from all walks of life all over the world.
To groom pre-adolescents for bigger challenges in life, in the light of Quran and hadith
To help children develop a strong sense of accountability towards Allah Ta’ala and take the Prophet (saw) and his companions as true role models in their lives.
This is a two hour class with the following breakup*:
30 min: Subject class
45 min: Quran comprehension class
15 min: Salah
25 min: Worksheet/activity time
* timing may vary from branch to branch and in need based cases.Class breakup is in accordance with children’s classes and needs of the group.
Most of our staff comprises graduates from Alhuda International Welfare Foundation. After graduation, the staff 0engaged in teaching children is intensively trained in teaching techniques and discipline methodologies, under the supervision of trained and experienced mentors.
Where are these classes held
This information can be obtained from the Head Office, regional offices and most main branches of Al-Huda International Welfare Foundation.
• Selected Surahs from the Quran
• Islamic heroes
• Age appropriate lesson plans based on selected Surahs of the Quran
• Interactive discussions with a deep comprehension of all concepts
• Role play
• Cooperative learning in both small and large groups
All activities are carried out in a very friendly environment with highly motivated instructors.
Classes currently offered
This information can be obtained from the Head Office Alhuda International Welfare, Islamabad.
Classes will resume after Eid ul Fitr with fresh ideas and renewed curriculum plans.