Miftah Al-Quraan Programme Details
This program is conducted as weekend classes and summer programs for children between the ages of 10 and 13, from all walks of life all over the world.
This program is conducted with 4-6 classes per week and summer programs for children between the ages of 4 and 11, from all walks of life all over the world. (Girls above 11 are also accommodated)
• To teach children Nazra Quran with
• To help children develop strong bonding with the Quran through good command over its recitation
The class is held from asr to maghrib, with the following breakup*:
• Makharij class
• Listening to Tilawat of renowned Qaris
• Nazra Quran
• Salah actions and learning
* Timings vary according to season.
All of our staff comprises graduates from Alhuda International Welfare Foundation. After graduation, only those students are picked to teach in
• Noorani Qaida
• Quran Nazra
• Salah pronunciation
• Hifz (selected surahs)
• Interactive group activities
• Listening to Tilawat
• Work sheets
• Learning techniques for
All activities are carried out in a very friendly environment with highly motivated instructors.
This information can be obtained from the Head Office Alhuda International Welfare, Islamabad.