Ummahat Programme Details
These classes are held for mothers and female guardians as part of all our children programs.
- To guide mothers in Islamic parenting skills
- Train mothers to help their children develop a strong Muslim character through the home environment
• A review of the curriculum taught in all children classes
• Islamic parenting techniques for reinforcing concepts taught in class
• Age appropriate parenting skills,
• Teaching mothers/guardians the same curriculum as their children.
• Interactive discussions with deep comprehension of all concepts on application in lives of children
• Role play
• Group activities
All activities are carried out in a very friendly and highly motivating environment.
This information can be obtained from the Head Office Alhuda International Welfare, Islamabad.